We understand that the effects of rape or sexual assault can take time to resolve. It may have happened some time ago but still affects your well-being. The Saturn Centre provides a professional victim focused service, with access to a wide range of support and advice.
- ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) - We can provide a specialist dedicated support worker who will keep in touch with you and provide you with information about other services or organisations that may be of help.
- Counselling - We can provide you with information about the services available in your locality to help you come to terms with what has happened.
- Other Agency Support - Oakwood Place has links to a vast range of services across Essex. Staff can discuss individual needs and signpost to the appropriate agency for help and advice tailored to each person using the service.
- Support by a witness care officer who will liaise with you, the police and the Crown Prosecution Service so that you are kept informed of developments with your case, if this is the path you wish to take.
- Support through criminal proceedings can be provided.
- Assistance with criminal injuries compensation claims where trained staff at the centre can explain the system to you.